February 4, 2008

Last Day of Hula

Janessa had her last day of Hula lessons on Wednesday. I am VERY sad but I need to give her a break and let her do something new. She was so good at hula, she didn't really like taking Tahitian but as you can see by the video she did pretty well. I am proud of her for sticking with it for a full year. Maybe after a little break for a couple of months she will want to start back up again. She loves performing so maybe once the performances start up in the summer time we can jump back in. We also loved going to the annual Ili' O Polynesian Luau in July and we can't miss it this year! We are going to miss, Miss Malia and all of her hard work! We love her and her family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I hope you don't mind that I found you guys. We missed you on sunday. I hope you are feeling ok.

Raini