July 24, 2008

Camping Trips

Happy 4th of July! We had our Trimming Family Reunion in Fruitland UT, near Strawberry Reservoir. It was 3 blissful days of dirt! We had so much fun, mainly because Johnny bought us a new four-wheeler! That was the highlight of our trip!

Lea was the cleanest kid up there!
Janessa and her nappy lakewater hair.
Johnny and his Beloved Battery-Operated Fan...he couldn't get it close enough to his face!
Isabel and Emily in the back of Grandpa's truck! How fun!
Isaac and Jonah, looking much like their Uncles!
Johnny loves to camp too! I think the Trimming's like to get their picture taken! Poor Lea is wondering what is wrong with her daddy!
Mom and Carl hanging out in the shade. Carl just LOVES camping!
Can't you tell by the look on his face?
We were able to take a couple of days. We took Johnny's parent's trailer so that Lea could be warm. It was so nice of them to lend it to us. One good thing was that I decided that I can't live without a trailer if we are going to go camping anymore. I don't think I could ever camp in a tent again! These pictures were taken at Pineview Reservoir.The kids were bored and it was hard to do anything with Lea so we drove around and found a great park near Pineview, they played forever!


Lea with her camping hair...

1 comment:

Our Family said...

such cute pics! and by the way, your laugh is contagious! i love it! i wish I could have seen you guys at your uncle rick's funeral. I tried everything I could to get there with no success. your kids are so cute! hope to see ya soon! katie