January 23, 2009

Breakfast

I laid in my bed, not wanting to face another day. I pretended to sleep until 8:45 when I was awoken by Janessa. She told me they had a wonderful surprise for me. I had wondered what they could have been up to since they were being EXTREMELY quiet. I knew Lea was awake but I assumed the kids had all gone into Isaac's room and turned on a movie. Boy was I mistaken.
Janessa led me down the stairs with my eyes closed. We reached the kitchen and I opened my eyes as she yelled, "Tada!" There I saw the most scrumptious breakfast of all! A hard boiled egg, string cheese, and water! We were so lucky!
The kids knew Johnny & I have been trying to eat healthy, unfortunately we only had one hard boiled egg in the fridge. I was very relieved that they didn't try to make more! I just had to take pictures to show how darn sweet they are!
Just in case you cannot read the notes they say,
"Mom Dad this is Janessa I decided to clean the house in the kitchen early today Love Janessa"
"We made breakfast for Mom and Dad, enjoy. Love Isaac, Lea, and Janessa"

Too cute!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Can they come to house too...I'm hungary!

Our Little Corner said...

I think I'd still be hungry, but she'd be welcome to clean my house. :)