April 17, 2008

General Conference

During General Conference I was unable to hear most of the talks because my kids were so hyper! I finally decided that the only way I was going to get them to calm down was to entertain them with something they don't get to do very often. I decided to let them do my hair and makeup. I had about two pounds of aerosol hairspray in my hair, glitter, and detangler (anything they could use to spray on my hair was fabulous)! Then my makeup was about 4 different shades of every color! My lips had 3 different colors on them- you can barely see my beautiful pink lips in one of the pictures. After they were done decorating me I decided they could use WASHABLE markers to decorate their sister! Boy was this a blast! They were giggling the whole time! This all took up about three talks during conference and the kids were actually hearing some of the talks too! It was a great idea! The marker came off pretty good too!

2 comments:

loven it! said...

so i totally missed this post. too funny. i love it!!

Chris Keller said...

too funny