May 7, 2008

Our Little Angel

Isn't she just priceless? I sure think so! Lea is a good little baby. She is going to chunk up fast though since she eats a ton! She is a good sleeper at night and seems to have a pretty good routine so far. During the day it is a different story though, she gets kind of fussy and has a hard time sleeping. I guess I should be happy she will sleep 3-4 hours at night!
Mommy is having a hard time with nursing and I seem to have a small, but normal, bout with postpartum. I can cry at the drop of a hat- which if you know me, I normally can't even cry during a chick flick. But this too shall pass (hopefully soon though)!

4 comments:

The Munkies said...

i think she is beautirul and i also think she looks like issac! but with janessa's nose! so so cute

foxie4 said...

She is adorable. I hear you on the post pardom, call me we'll cry together.

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! I love the hair (jealous because mine are always bald) and she has the prettiest face. Sorry about the baby blues. I had that with both girls - darn hormones.

loven it! said...

what a sweet picture! and she does have her own little look doesn't she? you cry? are you serious? hopefully that will pass soon!