May 7, 2008

Tubby Time



Here are some cute pics of Lea taking a bath in the sink- I don't know if this is normal or something only my family has done! It seems a tradition to take a picture of the first bath in the sink though. Isaac says he remembers his bath in the sink, and since he has such an amazing memory I wouldn't doubt it if he does!

My mom and sister have been so good to come over and help me out. Sometimes I wish we could all live together in one big house- Hey mom, maybe now is the time for us to move in! Sometimes I think polygamy would have it's perks! Just kidding!

I have been so fortunate to have such wonderful neighbors, friends, and family that have helped us out! We have had some great meals brought in and some wonderful gifts too! Thanks to all who have been so great to us!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love newborn bums. Seriously, nothing is cuter. Thanks for the new pics - I've been dying to see more of the sweet girl!

Nate & Emily said...

Kristin-
What a doll! She is a little angel! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for the emails. I love to see the blog and the photos.

Emily Allen

loven it! said...

love the bath time because they smell so good when they are all clean! that's how my mom always gave us baths in fact she still gives my kids baths in her sink! a little crazy but they love it!

Natalie said...

I have been meaning to write and say Congrats!!! She is darling and I bet you have so much fun with a new one. They smell so dang good. Hope you are feeling well too! Those first few weeks are rough.