January 11, 2008

BABY GIRL TRIMMING

So we found out we're having another little girl! I am so excited to get out all of my girl things! I hope she is just like her big sister too! We have a couple of names picked out, we're not totally sure yet. We've decided that her name will depend on her hair color. If she comes out with a lot of dark hair (like Isaac) her name will be Eva Kalei (ka-lay) and if she comes out with lighter hair she will be Lia Kalei. Of course time can change anything and I still have quite a while to go! We just purchased some white bunkbeds for Janessa's room. We will also have little Kalei in Janessa's room in the crib. The kids are so excited to have a sister, Isaac tells me everyday how much he loves his baby sister! They are going to be in for a fun ride- so will mom!

No comments: